TABLE OF CONTENTS
- CERTAIN DEFINITIONS
- PURCHASE OF THE NFTS
- THE CARDANO CROCS COIN CLUB
- THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
- INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- THE CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY ACT
- CONTACT US
- “Cardano Crocs Club” means Cardano Crocs Club, a California General Partnership.
- “Cardano Crocs Club Coin” means the token which may be issued by Cardano Crocs Club to you, which is sometimes referred to as “C4”.
- “NFTs” means the non-fungible tokens, each of which is different, and which are offered for sale on the Website. The term “NFTs” includes each particular non-fungible token even though the term is used in the plural.
- “Us” means the Radioactive Crocs Club, a California General Partnership.
- “We” means Radioactive Crocs Club, a California General Partnership.
- “Website means any website maintained or controlled by us even if such Website is not specifically named in these Terms And Conditions.
- “You” means the person who is accessing or using the Website
- “Your” is a reference to something which belongs or refers to you.
PURCHASE OF THE NFTS
- The Website. The Website is made available to you so that you can consider the purchase of the NFTs.
- Purchase. Your purchase of the NFTs is made by sending the ADA (Cardano crypto currency) to our “wallet” (which receives the Cardano crypto currency). This purchase does not result in us obtaining any information from you other than your “IP Address” as discussed in Section 4 below.
THE CARDANO CROCS COIN CLUB
- This Section discusses the creation of an “Account” with us.
- YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT WITH US.
- Creating An Account With Us. As discussed in our Terms And Conditions, in order for us to send you the Cardano Crocs Club Coin you are required to create an account (the “Account”) with Cardano Crocs Club using the website at https://dash.cardano crocsclub.com. In order to create the Account, you must provide us with your e-mail and your user name and create your own password.
- Maintaining Confidentiality. If you create the Account with us, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account, including your password. In addition, you are responsible for restricting access to your Account. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur with respect to your Account.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Your IP Address
- When you access the Site, your “IP Address” (internet protocol address) is sent to our Site. An IP Address is a string of numbers which identifies the computer, laptop or mobile device which you are using to access our Site. Without further activity on our part (which we do not engage in), an IP Address does not identify a particular individual.
- If An Account Is Created
- If you do create an Account, we will acquire your e-mail and your user name.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
- We do not “sell” your information in the sense of selling your information to a third party in exchange for money. We do not transfer your information to any third party.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- We may share and disclose information in the following ways or for any other purpose disclosed at the time of collection:
- Legal and law enforcement purposes.
- Change Of Control.
- We may transfer Information in the event of a business transaction, such as if we are acquired by, sold to, or merged with another company or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding or a business reorganization.
- When you access the Website, the Website stores information from your web browser, which involves the use of “cookies”. Cookies are basically files which may includes a unique identifier that is sent from our server to your web browser. Each time your web browser requests access to our Website information is sent back to our server. As a result, information regarding your IP address (a string of numbers which identifies the computer, laptop or mobile device which you are using to access our Website).
- There are different types of cookies, the use of which are summarized below:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- These are cookies that are necessary for our Website to function so as to fulfil an action requested by you, such as identifying you as being logged in. If you prevent these cookies by adjusting your browser settings, parts of our Website will not function properly.
- Performance cookies
- These are cookies enable our Website to function in an enhanced manner. This includes “analytics” which allow us to see how the Website is being used and to collect Information about how you (and others) are using the Website. The information is collected in an anonymous form and includes the number of visitors, where visitors have come from to the Website and the pages they visited. In this regard, we may use Google Analytics to gather data regarding the use of the Site, including your use of the Site. The Google Analytics platform shows the aggregate, high level usage data as it relates to engagement, retention and acquisition. We do not store individual tracking information from your use of the Website.
- Targeting Cookies
- We do not have advertising partners associated with our Website. Therefore, there are no cookies which are provided to any advertising partners.
- While we work to protect the your security, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to circumvent our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any occasion where you believe that your use of the Website has lead to a third-party contacting you in a manner which is not acceptable to you.
THE CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY ACT
- We are committed to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Act (“COPPA”). COPPA is a federal (U.S.) law which is designed to protect children when they are involved with online activities. We encourage each parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 to take an active role in protecting their child’s privacy and online activity. We do not knowingly collect personal information from a person who is under the age of 13. If you become aware that a person who is under the age of 13 is using the Site, please contact us at .com.